Breaking News
 |  | 

news

Firefighters handle kitchen burst at Eton eatery Windsor Express

“Firefighters attended a kitchen fire at a restaurant in Eton High Street this afternoon (Wednesday).
Crews from Langley, Slough and Windsor were sent to the incident at about noon.
The fire was caused by cooking oil and officers spent about an hour putting out the flames with breathing apparatus and hose reels.”

Original link

firefighters-handle-kitchen-burst-at-eton-eatery-windsor-express

ABOUT THE AUTHOR